Professional Guidance Before Your New Dog Arrives
Congratulations! So, you have a new puppy or adult dog coming home soon. Now what? Schedule a Pre-dog Consultation! This is designed to provide helpful advice and information before bringing home your new puppy or adult dog.
Pre-dog Consultations Can Help With:
- New home acclimation
- House training
- Puppy proofing your home for success
- Confinement spaces
- The importance of crate training
- The importance of socialization
- Address goals and concerns
- Training concepts
- Management strategies
- Training options and how I can help
- Answers to questions & concerns
Preparing For Your Pre-dog Consultation
In preparation for your pre-dog Consultation you should:
- Write out your questions and concerns
- Have a notebook and pen ready to write down notes
- New puppy owners should download and read the free puppy guide on the training tips page
Pre-dog Consultations last an hour and a half and costs $185.
Interested in learning more about private training options?
Education, Certifications, Memberships
The Gold Coast Dog Inc. is insured and bonded through the Business Insurers of The Carolina’s, PetCare Affiliates Insurance program.